Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pink Kitten Card

I picked up this digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps around the time that Violet kitty came to live with us...a year ago. I'm only now finally getting around to using it. Better late than never, though, right? :)

the image had some faux stitching, to give the illusion that the top of the safety pin was sewn into the paper behind it, so I decided to switch those stitches to real ones and weave some ribbon through holes I punched at the top and bottom of the faux stitches. I think it came out quite nicely.



So, I'm entering this cute kitten card (can you see the embossing on the white card? Neat, huh?) into three challenges:
In the Pink: Anything Goes as Long as It's Pink
Hobby House Challenge: Anything goes
Avenue 613: Anything goes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
Hugs Kate xx

In The Pink said...

Fabby fun image and lovely design..

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink this time... hope to see you here again soon!

Christine x

Wenche said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining our challenge at the Hobby House.