Saturday, June 15, 2013

Kitties in Need in Raleigh, NC

I've got the flu or something similarly icky, so this will be a quick post for today, though it's an important one. 
A very kind neighbor is trying very hard to find safe, knowledgeable, and permanent homes for some sweet strays who have been lurking on their back deck for several weeks. I believe they are down to just two candidates, a mother and a baby, though I am not sure a) which of these pictures is of which kitty or b) if these two are actually the ones who have already been adopted, but either way, the two photographed here are very close relatives at the very least, to the cats who are in need, just to give you a vague idea of the size and cuteness level we are discussing here. I believe that the scientific term for their level of cuteness is known as, "very". :) 

They'll need fixing and care, and love and all those good things we expect to give a kitty when we adopt one. If you or someone you know might be interested in the two remaining cats (a young mother and her kitten...they need not go together, if that's a concern.) please let me know and I'll get you in touch with the right people. These are really beautiful kitties, aren't they? If I wasn't up to my own ears in dogs, cats, degus, turtles, chinchilla, and foster pets, I'd be tempted to scoop them up! Thanks for spreading the word!

No comments: