Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I *heart* Bugaboo Stamps.



I'm totally psyched that this week's sponsor over at For Fun Challenges is Bugaboo stamps, since I own an obscene number of their digital stamps and could easily stuff my hard drive full of even more. If you take a sec to visit their shop, you'll see that they have an absolutely obscene number of stamps available to keep you coloring ad infinitum.

First, let's check out my card for this week. The challenge is to use one additional fold beyond the usual single fold card.

 I chose to use two of my favorite images of "Deacon", a recurring Bugaboo character. You'll definitely be seeing more of him on my blog. I am such a digi hog, I have several Deacon stamps I haven't even had time to use yet. I decided to put him in a cemetery since this gothy dreamboat *happy sigh* is presenting us with a sweet long-stemmed skull on the card front. 



On the inside, say hello to a cute little Deacon with wings and a little heart. I left the middle panel blank since I like to write whole letters inside my cards, so I need a lot of space.

If you follow my blog, you've seen a lot of projects using Bugaboo Stamps already. Here are a few examples you may remember. I'm a big fan of their sweet little rottweilers:


And, of course, the Skelekins:

You can win some Bugaboo stamps of your own if you participate in this week's For Fun Challenge, and oh yes, you definitely want some. While you're clicking, don't miss this week's freebie stamp at the Bugaboo store! Be careful...if you're like me, you'll end up picking up a cartful of other stamps before you leave!

No comments: