Wednesday, July 20, 2011

For Fun Challenge of the Week With Di's Digi Downloads

The challenge this week over at For Fun Challenges (where I'm a superstar. Well, okay, just a member of the design team, but that's kind of the same thing, isn't it?) is to use two different ribbons. I chose an adorable holiday image from our sponsor this week--Di's Digi Downloads, so I used some super sparkly ultra shiny ribbon I've been hoarding in my stash for just such an occasion. Could it *be* more festive? I doubt it! Ha!

Di's Digi Dowloads will be awarding this week's winner 5--count 'em!--5 digital stamps of your choice. Trust me, it's not easy to pick from all the images she has because they're all so adorable! Here are a few of my favorites.
Aww...kitty...butterfly...tiny tiny mouse... smothering...in...cuteness!

Okay, this one is so cute, I had to go purchase it just now. I couldn't go another day without setting my copics to these sleepy little animals.

And a favorite that isn't from the new releases...a classic, I suppose...I just get all fuzzy giggly seeing that adorable little hedgehog begging to be picked up and given a ride in the wheelbarrow with his little pal. Why don't hedgehogs come up to me like that when I'm in the yard? Okay, perhaps it's because they aren't native to the U.S.

Speaking of wee little guys, how about I end this post with a pic of one of my foster hamsters? Those are Scott's hands, by the way. Mine are significantly less hairy. The little fuzzy girl pictured is Jane. She looks like a little toasted marshmallow when she curls up to sleep, she loves treats, running in her wheel (she loves it so much she falls asleep in it sometimes!) and all sorts of little chew toys she can tear apart. She's a bitey girl, so she needs a home that's very understanding and enjoys interacting with her in a more hands-off way--enjoying her reaction to new cage setups, toys, treats, and talking with her, etc. If you think you might be interested in this girl with a few special needs, visit http://www.cpr-nc.org/

1 comment:

Helen Dooley said...

Great card this week. Thanks so much!