Monday, November 5, 2007

More Fiskateers Roundup Projects


Whew! I know I said I'd put these up over the weekend, but between doing challenges, uploading projects (or trying to--one I actually tried 17 times before giving up.) and cropping with Laura and Kitty on Saturday and going to Jen K's all-day crop-a-roni on Sunday, I was drop dead exhausted and in so much pain (because of my spine disease, not because of anything Jen did to me! :)) I thought my eyeballs would fall out.
So, the picture you are seeing to the left was for the "Round Up Challenge", meaning it had to have a cowpoke/on the range theme. Being the persnickety little vegan I am, suffice it to say, I'm not typically the "lil' buckaroo" type, but I found this pic of my nephew, Drew, enthusiastically riding a rocking horse, and decided since "Drew" rhymes with "Bucaroo" I'd cave just this once. So, I added some other wildlife one might encounter if peacefully wandering on horseback through various environs *not* harassing cows. And, of course, I had to make sure to add a little note indicating my hopes that he'll grow up far too gentle to enjoy the brutality of rodeos (more info at: http://www.sharkonline.org/?P=0000000349).

No comments: