Friday, November 2, 2007

Fiskateers Challenges


The Fiskateers site is being really difficult about uploading photos to my gallery, so I am posting my entries for the challenges, here. Besides, this way my non-Fiskateer sisters can see what I am working on today...
This is the Thank you note I made for the "Thank You" assignment. Basically lead Fiskateer, May, asked everyone to make a card to send to the Fiskars HQ to thank them for all the work and money they put into the Fiskateers program. Apparently they need some more web team workers to make their site work during high-density events like the Fiskateers Roundup, but we don't want to be greedy now, do we?
To make this challenge a bit more challenging, I decided I could only use printed paper. Plus, I played with tearing paper again, since it's my new "thing". :) I also used a new (to me) Stampin' Up retired set I just bought. Love the swirls!

2 comments:

3weens said...

I just wanted to stop by and say hi to my fellow fiskateers! Your card is lovely.

Katy said...

Hi from a fellow Fiskateer!

I really am enjoying your blog!