Monday, October 24, 2011

I *heart* Halloween!

Digi My World, a digistamp proprietor I love for their growing collection of dog digis, has a Trick or Treat challenge using one of their stamps. I didn't have any halloweeny ones, so I improvised with some witchy accessories by Sassy Studio in conjunction with Digi My World's adorable Italian greyhound. I'm rather pleased with the results.
While I'm on the subject of Digi My World, I also thought I'd mention their blog candy page, which you can check out by clicking here or clicking on the badge dealie on the side of my blog.

Wish my luck! I hope they like my witch dog as much as I do. Why should cats have all the Halloween fun, right?

6 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

I love the Dog images as well (probably why I have so many!)---and got more coming soon!! LOL
The card is great... I love halloween!! Thanks for playing along with Digi My World!!

Kathy D. said...

I love how you made him dressed up for Halloween!! Very clever!

OlgaB said...

This is so cute! Great work on the improvising!

Hannelie said...

Very creative! Thanks for joining us at DMW! Hope to see you again!

Creating Anniething said...

Congrats....you are one of the winners for our challenge....please email me at sales@digimyworld.com to claim your prize!!
CONGRATS!!!

Pauline said...

Awesome creation, Veronica! Love it!!!! thanks for joining in the DMW Challenge....