Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rats, Real and Faux

Oh. Were you watching me? This whole time?
Seriously? Me?

Vince! There's someone looking at us! On the other side of the glass! They're watching you take a bath.

You're imagining things, Howard. Other side of the glass. Pfsh.
No! It can't be! You're right Howard. There is someone out there.
Whew. Are they gone now?
Sit tight, Howie. Now that they can't see us, they're bound to go away.

_________
And now, the faux...a couple of rattie cards I made for the E.A.D. color challenge...

Keep an eye on my Etsy site! You'll see these and more making their appearance just in time for the holiday card and thank you note season. Whoo hoo!

Have a rat-tastic day from me, Vince, and Howard!

9 comments:

Tami Bayer said...

Waving hi to Vince and Howard. Adorable photos.

Groovy Deborah said...

LOL! You and your guys are funny! LOVE the scrappy card too!
Deb♥

TracyM #6773 said...

Fun rattie photos and cute faux rattie cards - WTG Veronica :)

Betsy said...

Veronica you know I"m not the best with rodents, but your rat boys are adorable! (Love the cards too!)

BethW said...

They are so freaking cute-I love them. both the fur babies and the cards.

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

SO CUTE, VERONICA.I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS,YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON YOUR PHOTOS,AND AS ALWAYS I LOVE YOUR CARDS.

3 AM Art said...

Awwwww they are such cuties! I love your ratties! How do the dogs get along with them? I've been thinking of getting a rat or a hamster, and we have two rescued dogs too.. so I wonder.

Donna said...

Love the real and faux ones!

~amy~ said...

Love your fun cards..they are perfect for the color challenge...thanks for playing with us!