Thursday, December 16, 2010

On a Challenge Kick


This last week or so, I can't seem to get enough of doing challenges, so when I saw a Winter themed one at one of my very very super favorite digital stamp creators' blogs...Phindy's Place. She has some excellent mouse images, but this time I decided to use one featuring a slew of painfully cute puppies. After assembling the card, I thought it still needed something, so I made a snowdrift of ultrafine Flower Soft, which has a neat sparkly sheen to it just like fluffy snow.

5 comments:

Philomena said...

This is adorable! I love how all the puppies have unique markings - and those bright blue boots! Great idea to use the sparkly snow drift - makes a lovely winter touch.
Thanks for playing at Phindy's Place this week!

Anne-Marije said...

What a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
xxx Anne-Marije

Anne said...

Aww, love the way you've used the image, great colouring of an adorable digi, love those puppies the way you coloured them!
Thanks for taking the Phindy's Place Challenge
Hugs
Anne

Cec said...

Adorable card. Your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Ann English said...

So very cute-don't you love those puppies?! Thanks for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge.