Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bark Book

Our dog album class promises a lot of fun and maximum cuteness, so I wanted to post pics of the pages we'll be making, here. There are 10 pages, one per page protector in the 8.5 Stampin' Up chipboard album, leaving the back sides to be left alone or made into another 10 opportunities to show off your fuzzy friend. I plan to do the latter, so you should see some pics of those pages here as I make them. Go Revco! (Yep, that's him in the pics...)




















Oh, and don't worry that the covers are still blank chipboard. I am waiting to cover them till the class convenes so I can demonstrate the covering process on my own album so everyone gets to see the technique in action. Eventually it will be covered in Designer Series Paper and other goodies.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

The Bark Book is so cute. I can't wait to make mine. Seeing the pages will help me choose the perfect pics. Thanks for the preview!