Saturday, December 15, 2007

Shhh! I'm hiding.

Well, not really, I've just been incredibly busy making Christmas, Hannukkah, and Yule presents for all of you people. I have a ton of things to tell you about, a layout challenge, pics from my classes, new classes to announce, and much much more once I get a free hour to post it all. I haven't forgotten you!

In the mean time, why don't you enjoy a few of my favorite websites?
General Interest:
www.cuteoverload.com All things so adorable, you'll puke frosting.

Animal lovers:
www.hamsterific.com If nothing else, you have to love their logo. And how can you not love those fat furry creatures who keep the world's wheels turning. Learn more about them and maybe you'll decide you need to adopt a fuzzy pal in 2008.
www.raleighrodentrescue.org in case you do!
www.cok.org Hooray for the good guys!
www.doggiefun.com Hey, is that *me* with a monthly column?
www.dogwise.com Fantastic selection of dog related books. Hint hint to those who need a gift idea for me. ;)

Scrapping and Crafting:
www.craftcritique.com Love their newsletter--it's full of great info on the good and the not so good crafting items out there.
www.splitcoaststampers.com I love their challenges! They have a new one every day of the week. While you're there, take a look at my gallery. :)

No comments: