Friday, June 19, 2009

Fiskateer Mystery Chat


Check out my Fiskadogateer!
Okay, so he wasn't too fond of the ponytail holders around the ears, but he was willing to humor me for a blueberry dog biscuit.

Last night was the Fiskateer chat with the author of Paper, Scissors, Death, a fun little mystery about a paper crafter with a lot of problems and some really cute dogs, including a Great Dane and a fashionable longhaired chihuahua (I think...I have a distinct picture in my head of this little dog, and though I'm going with chihuahua, it's possible she was a pomeranian.)
Lots of questions were tossed around, and she mentioned that some Archivers stores were having release parties for her new book, Cut Crop and Die with activities (I'd love me some bloody scrappin' make-n-takes.) and costumes. I'd totally want to be the Great Dane. Floppy ears suit me.
I suggested that her next book feature a murder with a pair of orange handled scissors as the weapon. Fiskars could come out with a special commemorative edition pair with red splotches all over the blades. Marketing? Are you listening?
Well, the visiting short people are getting bouncy, so it's probably time to leave the house for a while. So far, we've only had a tube of glass eyeballs dumped on the floor, a sneeze directly in my face, and slimy bare feet shown off, then rubbed on a stack of stamp sets I will be lysol-ing once no one is looking. All in all, that's pretty good. And some of that gets excused by the cuteness of a 2 year old, running around the house yelling "Cheese" while repeatedly flashing himself directly in the eye with the camera turned the wrong way. Aww.
P.S. Don't forget to check out the RAK in the previous post if you haven't already. I've got goodies for someone!

2 comments:

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

YOUR DOG IS SO CUTE,MINE ALWAYS GETS DRESSED UP FOR HALLOWEEN,OTHER THAN THAT,HE WILL NOT HAVE IT,DALLAS IS A CHINESE PUG,AND I JUST RETURNED HOME,HE WAS MAD,LOL,THEY REALLY DO POUT.WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MY DOG IS HE LISTENS WITHOUT TALKING BACK,BUT HE SURE HAS A PERSONALITY ALL HIS OWN.

michelle said...

Oh so cute. . . mine just does not dress up at all other then a bow from the vet after her spa treatments. . .